RPM Welcomes a new addition Laura Wood
Laura is thrilled to bring her 6 weeks Core ReConnect program to RPM that is specifically designed to safely effectively retrain the core muscles, create overall strength, release tension and improve postural habits.
Join Laura Wood, prenatal and postnatal yoga+pilates teacher, Core Confidence Specialist and doula, as she offers women a holistic and whole body approach to postpartum re-training.
- Restoring function to the deep core muscles and abdominals.
- Focusing on posture, breathing and functional movements.
- Each class draws on yoga, pilates and functional exercises.
- Movement practice that releases over worked muscles.
- Restoring core function and overall strength so mothers feel stronger and more energized.
Laura is a Bellies Inc. Certified Core Confidence Specialist who focuses on maintaining and restoring core functions for women. You can find out more about Laura and her approach at www.andshemoves.com
Click HERE to register